gw2.theblackomen Index du Forum
gw2.theblackomen
forum de guilde GW2

gw2.theblackomen Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wales' Joe Allen looking forward to Principality Stadium ret ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gw2.theblackomen Index du Forum -> Evolution Guilde -> Activités et Prévition
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wales' Joe Allen looking forward to Principality Stadium ret Répondre en citant

Wales' Joe Allen looking forward to Principality Stadium return

เล่น บอล Joe Allen feels Welsh football is in the right place to return to the Principality Stadium. Wales are back at the 74,500-capacity rugby citadel on Thursday, with former world and European champions Spain providing high-profile friendly opposition, live on Sky Sports Football.

A crowd of around 50,000 is expected for Wales' first game there since March 2011 and Allen said: "We've come a long way since the days when the atmosphere and the performances were questioned. "I'm sure that's been behind the decision to play this game there.

"We've had great games and great atmospheres at the Cardiff City Stadium in recent years but we're looking forward to playing there again. "For this type of game I'm sure the atmosphere is going to be great. เล่น บอล " Allen has played at the Principality Stadium for Team GB during the 2012 Olympics but was an unused substitute when Wales last played there in a 2-0 defeat to England in Euro 2012 qualifying.

"A lot has happened for Welsh football in that time but I will finally get the chance to play for Wales there," said Allen. เล่น บอล "I used to go there when I was a kid as I was fortunate that my school went to all the games. There were some great ones and the Italy game [a 2-1 win for Wales in 2002] stands out.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gw2.theblackomen Index du Forum -> Evolution Guilde -> Activités et Prévition Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006